Some of you might know this little signs saying “Made with ♥ in San Francisco” (or similar) on the webpages and gadgets you love. We also make stuff with ♥, not all of it digital, so we made our own sign. :-)
Open Lab Day
der Doku- & Diskussionsabend
19. Gulaschprogrammiernacht Karlsruhe
Funkfeuer Tech/Core Treffen
Tag der aufgeschobenen Protokolle
PyGRAZ Mai: Multithreading, Multiprocessing und AsyncIO
- New status by realraum 2019-05-20The marvellous world of microbiology :-)Here you see mixed bacteria from a kitchen sponge growing on an agar plate. The picture is made under UV light.
- New status by realraum 2019-05-17In the past our biohacker build up a strain collection with several microorganism, most of them are bacteria. Some of them are laboratory strains (f. e. E. coli K12) for molecular biology experiments and genetic engineering, other are undefined isolatets from the environment.
- New status by realraum 2019-05-16cell phone battery dead? no problem!
- New status by realraum 2019-05-16Slime molds need oxygen, moisture, a degradable food source, moderate temperature and like to avoid light. So we let it grow at room temperature in a darkened box, filled with agar-agar (only water) and offering oat flakes. :-D
- New status by realraum 2019-05-15Originally collected from the forests a Slime Mold grows quite well in that wooden environmet we created in a box. Slime molds are fascinating protozoa, not dangerous at all and every biohacker could handle it, so have fun :-D
- New status by realraum 2019-05-14Some crafty member used our window to describe realraum to passerbys.